C++ question

Spencer Clark
Will Fop ever be converted to C++?

Spencer Clark
Intern Software Developer
Exstream Software
2424 Harrodsburg Road, Suite 200
Lexington, KY 40503
(859) 296.0600 work
(859) 583.7818 direct
(859) 223.9737 fax
[hidden email]
connecting with the eGeneration
www.exstream.com

RE: C++ question

Asleson, Ryan

I can't speak for the developers, but I seriously doubt they would convert to C++.  If you're looking for C++ XSL-FO formatter, try xmlroff:

http://xmlroff.sourceforge.net/index.html

I don't know how much development it's undergoing though.

Re: C++ question

Jeremias Maerki
Not by the existing team, no. We barely manage to keep FOP alive in Java.

There's another open source XSL-FO implementation written in C:
http://xmlroff.sourceforge.net/

Why do you want a FOP in C++? Do you think it would be faster in C++?