Broken Link in FOP 2.2 documentation

Thomas Schraitle
Hi,

The following link is broken for the FOP 2.2 documentation:

  https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/2.2/knownissues_overview.html

Would appreciate if someone could fix that. :-))

Thanks!

--
Gruß/Regards,
    Thomas Schraitle

RE: Broken Link in FOP 2.2 documentation

Simon Steiner
Hi,

You should raise a bug in jira where you found that link from.

Thanks

Re: Broken Link in FOP 2.2 documentation

Thomas Schraitle
Hi Simon,

Am Tue, 8 May 2018 14:55:47 +0100
schrieb "Simon Steiner" <[hidden email]>:

> You should raise a bug in jira where you found that link from.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2791

Hope it contains all what's needed. :)

--
Gruß/Regards,
    Thomas Schraitle

Re: Broken Link in FOP 2.2 documentation

Matthew Broadhead
i think he wanted to know the page where you originally found that link

On 08/05/18 16:10, Thomas Schraitle wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Am Tue, 8 May 2018 14:55:47 +0100
> schrieb "Simon Steiner" <[hidden email]>:
>
>> You should raise a bug in jira where you found that link from.
> See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2791
>
> Hope it contains all what's needed. :)

Re: Broken Link in FOP 2.2 documentation

Thomas Schraitle
Hi Matthew,

Am Tue, 8 May 2018 16:14:40 +0200
schrieb Matthew Broadhead <[hidden email]>:

> i think he wanted to know the page where you originally found that
> link

Thanks for the hint! I've updated the description in the Jira issue.

--
Gruß/Regards,
    Thomas Schraitle