Arabic text and letter join (attachment)

Arabic text and letter join (attachment)

Maxime Bégnis-2
Hello,

I'm using FOP 2.1 to generate PDF documents in Arabic. It seems that the letters that should be joined are not. Attached is a sample result PDF.

I paste here an example for the title of the document hoping it will be correctly displayed for the readers of this mail.

‫تكاليف‬ ‫سبتمبر‬

I tried different fonts (Arial and Traditional Arabic) without success. Note that the text direction is handled properly.

I would appreciate any advice on this.

BR,

NeoDoc
Maxime Bégnis