Apache Websites down

Awadhoot Aphale
Hi,

I have been trying to access various Apache websites (FOP, Tomahawk, Commons FileUpload, Xerces) from yesterday but it it seems they all are down.

Any idea what is happening?

RE: Apache Websites down

Simon Steiner

Hi,

They are working for me.

Thanks

I have been trying to access various Apache websites (FOP, Tomahawk, Commons FileUpload, Xerces) from yesterday but it it seems they all are down.

Any idea what is happening?

Re: Apache Websites down

Awadhoot Aphale
I am located in India. Is this problem specific to India?

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 5:27 PM Simon Steiner <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

They are working for me.

Thanks

I have been trying to access various Apache websites (FOP, Tomahawk, Commons FileUpload, Xerces) from yesterday but it it seems they all are down.

Any idea what is happening?

Awadhoot