Apache FOP 2.3.1 or 2.4 release date?

Tobias Hain
Sorry, my former e-mail of 06.08.2019 was sent HTML encoded by accident.
Here in plain text again:

The recent Apache FOP versions were released on a regular yearly basis:

24.05.2018 : FOP 2.3
10.04.2017 : FOP 2.2
14.01.2016 : FOP 2.1
03.06.2015 : FOP 2.0

Most of the changes are bugfixes and I was wondering whether a FOP
release 2.4 or 2.3.1 this summer (2019) would be possible. This will
enable the users to actually receive the bugfixes. There are quite some
already pipelined up on SVN TRUNK.

regards,
Tobias

Re: Apache FOP 2.3.1 or 2.4 release date?

Chris Bowditch
Hi Tobias,

We hope to do a FOP release soon. As you say it is a bit over due now,
but as always finding time is difficult

Thanks,

Chris