Any news about the FOP 2.1 release timeline?

Any news about the FOP 2.1 release timeline?

Radu Coravu
Hi everybody,

Do you know when the next Apache FOP (2.1?) will be released?
I'm interested in having some NPEs which were introduced in 2.0 fixed:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2461

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
<oXygen/>  XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Re: Any news about the FOP 2.1 release timeline?

Radu Coravu
Thanks Glen.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 1/4/2016 7:54 PM, Glenn Adams wrote:

> No fixed release schedule has been set. One gating factor is a
> transition to maven build process which I expect to be put in place
> before a new release, but this will depend also on doing the same
> transition for batik and xmlgraphics-commons.
>
> On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 7:20 AM, Radu Coravu <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi everybody,
>
>     Do you know when the next Apache FOP (2.1?) will be released?
>     I'm interested in having some NPEs which were introduced in 2.0 fixed:
>
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2461
>
>     Regards,
>     Radu
>
>     Radu Coravu
>     <oXygen/>  XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
>     http://www.oxygenxml.com

>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     For additional commands, e-mail:
>     [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Any news about the FOP 2.1 release timeline?

Radu Coravu
Hi Glenn,

Thanks, a bug fix release (targeted mainly on bugs added in version 2.0)
would be a great thing to do.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu