About converting HTML to FO to RTF

Евгений Король
Hello. I can't to produce valid XSL FO file for converting FO to RTF
like in example ExampleFO2RTF. How its can be done fully write (good
if it will be with styles)? I tried project
http://html2fo.sourceforge.net/ but had a errors like
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: For "fo:simple-page-master",
"fo:region-body" must be declared before "fo:region-before"! (See
position 11:37)
and some else. Please help me ASAP.

Evgeny

Re: About converting HTML to FO to RTF

Chris Bowditch
Seems to be a problem with the HTML2FO XSL. Did you report the issue to
them? XSL-Fo specification dictates a strict order between region
elements under fo:simple-page-master

Thanks,

Chris

On 11/10/2019 12:42, Евгений Король wrote:

> Hello. I can't to produce valid XSL FO file for converting FO to RTF
> like in example ExampleFO2RTF. How its can be done fully write (good
> if it will be with styles)? I tried project
> http://html2fo.sourceforge.net/ but had a errors like
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
> org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: For "fo:simple-page-master",
> "fo:region-body" must be declared before "fo:region-before"! (See
> position 11:37)
> and some else. Please help me ASAP.
>
> Evgeny

> .

Re: About converting HTML to FO to RTF

Евгений Король
Hello. No, i do not send issue to them. I saw this error about order. :)