[ANN] Apache XML Graphics Commons 2.2 Released

[ANN] Apache XML Graphics Commons 2.2 Released

Simon Steiner

The Apache XML Graphics team is pleased to announce the availability of

Apache XML Graphics Commons 2.2.

XML Graphics Commons is a set of components for dealing with graphics

e.g., PNG and TIFF codecs, Graphics2D implementations that generate PDF

and PostScript, an XMP metadata framework, etc.

It is primarily used by its sister projects Apache Batik and Apache FOP,

but can also be used independently.

This is a minor update to be compatible with the FOP 2.2 release.

For more information, see here:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/commons/

To download, see here:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/commons/download.html

The Apache XML Graphics team.

RE: [ANN] Apache XML Graphics Commons 2.2 Released

Mark Gibson

Can we infer from this an imminent FOP 2.2 release?  That would be great if so.

The Apache XML Graphics team.

Re: [ANN] Apache XML Graphics Commons 2.2 Released

Mathieu Malaterre-2
Looks like this is done:

https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/2.2/releaseNotes_2.2.html

I did not see the mail though

-M

--
Mathieu

RE: [ANN] Apache XML Graphics Commons 2.2 Released

Simon Steiner
Hi,

It should be released next week.

Thanks